Monday, July 21, 2008

Hello

This is Seth. I know it has been quite a while. Susan has graced us with her prescence, and it reminded me of the rest of you guys. Nice right?? Anyway, when we went to camp of course we took shotgun. But in order to get the merit badge you have to qualify 12 shots out of 24 or 24/50. My brother of course qualified and recieved the merit badge. Guess who didn't. ME. I don't understand it. But I guess I didn't give it much of a chance I shot 1 out of 3 and gave up. In other news I am currently going to be a junior and I have started the search for colleges. I want to be a teacher. Must be a family thing. I just don't know where to apply to. Well I guess that is all for now.

2 comments:

kara said...

Seth, my dear cousin, i appreciate that you only care to remember me because my poor dear mother is there with you. keep her in line for me. also, THREE shots, seriously, that isn't anything, you could have given it slightly more effort than that, oh geeze. i think you should apply to BYU! also anywhere in texas would be good too!! love.

katie said...

College? Not yet. Let's think about that next year. How is work and also that diet? Also, my word verification on this comment is chumo. lol.