Sunday, May 3, 2009
what to say
I really don't have anything to say but since the last time I blogged it was probably last summer about the youth conference.... oh well. Graduation for us lucky 8th graders is coming up i am really excited but also a little sad. My dress is very pretty and I luv it! What else, volleyball is coming to a close it was not a bad season we lost over half our games but we will see how tournament plays out so far not very good. I made the cheerleading squad at Holy Family. I really want to come to TX to help Katie with her children as was offered around Christmas if you still want me too... I heard Effie got an eyepatch, not all that much fun I am guessing. Sean dropped our phone in the toilet, yes, the same one that survived the run-in with the water on the sink at Susan's... it works but acts very weird at times but what ya gonna do? we had our eighth grade retreat we cried a lot but it was very fun the leaders had good stories to tell-sad stories- but good stories. I am a little worried about cheerleading i will be the only freshman on the team but thats ok i can be the flyer. Oh yes, Mommy let Linsday and I watch The Bad News Bears though not the third one because apparently its stupid... Um guess thats it for now I have home work o yes we are dissecting a fetal pig over the next three days yeah us!!!!! Not really but it gets us out of math which happens to be my least favorite subject....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i hated dissecting fetal pigs..least favorite part of anatomy class..but good luck to you! also you will be a great cheerleader, and i think being a flyer will be fun..just don't let them drop you!! what's this about going to texas?
Since there is no news I will ask you who is Seth looking at in that offended manner? Was it her hair that bothered him, as it does me?
Post a Comment