Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I REALLY needed a reminder

Well today was the first full day of school! It not all bad some of it is very fun surprisingly. But there was a sad part: there is this new kid named Billy Boone and he reminded me of Seth the way he was built and such. But none of of the kids like him or play with him. It made me feel sick cuz it reminded of how Seth always said he never really had friends. I dont want the same thing to happen to Billy. Im not at all mean to him I gave him a highfive when he couldnt make a basket in gym but at recess i couldn't find him. I thank the lord for making me to be nice to him but everyone needs a reminder maybe i can be the one to remind them. I do have an influence over the boys:) TTYL ~Lindsay

1 comment:

auntie said...

Your mama is very proud of you Linds. Keep up the good work!