Saturday, February 14, 2009
Still Here
Valentine's Day. Got in a ridiculous fight with Jon this morning which started the day off just right. We went to three basketball games at three different places, one of which we sat in a gym for an hour and a half waiitng for a game that wasn't even taking place there. All three games were lost. After that, Tuey decided he wanted to go to a basketball game at school so that involved another thirty minute drive after we got home. Forgot to mention the other games were all three in Denver. While the last basketball game of the day was taking place, Jon and I drove down the road to a movie theater and watched "he's just no that into you." All in all, I recommend it. It was not a bad show. Okay, I guess that's it for now. Jon has brought home Taco Bell for our Valentine's Day dinner. No matter that it is not 8:25 in the evening. Just wanted to blog so that you'd know we were still here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am happy to know that you are still here with us. 'He's Just Not That Into You' was quite good I thought..but I was a big fan of the book..so I could be biased! Sorry v-day was not what you hoped for! I sat in my sweats and watched movies with the girls all day..so there you go!!
Post a Comment