Tuesday, April 14, 2009

More

Well first off Happy Easter to all!! Hope you all had fun and got all the candy and that. But more importantly got your rendition of the Passion of our Lord.
Now today's story is a little like the last except that it has to do with SEAN. He is a little pest about boys and such so he hears some of the stories that I bring home. So today he comes up to the boy that i like and tells him"You are awesome my sister is a nerd!" Well Justin took in Your my sister's whole world! But none of the first part which might have helped but he deiced to tell his girlfriend what he said!!! I was soooooooooo embarrassed. Alexis (his girlfriend) will kill me tomorrow if i don't clear this up before recess. I'll blog if it gets ugly. JK That is my story for now.


P.S. IDK is I don't Know Katie and i got no lecture but i still don't need one anyway....

Love to all i can't say in person Miss you :(

3 comments:

kara said...

oh my lindz..mustn't have this amount of drama!! don't take any crap of that girl..sorry if that is inappropriate..but seriously!!!

katie said...

lindsay. what else can i say?

katie said...

Where are you people? Also Joanie, finally remembered about some funds I owe you. Will be sending shortly, unless I forget again. Which is likely.